Friday, March 7, 2008

Testing, testing...

Yesterday M had her hearing test and also a speech evaulation. She passed both with flying colors- which I figured she would, I did it because her preschool teacher asked... Now I know she is just bored:) Today, though, was a different story. She had her eyes checked and was found to have "a significant astigmatism." We will go back this winter and they will see if she needs to be patched. Then on to glasses before kindergarten.... I hoped that wouldn't be the case, but with me as her mom, I figured the day would come! I did realize that might explain why she gets up during circle time at preschool and walks around the room- she may not be able to see the pictures in the book from that far away...

Have a nice weekend!

1 comment:

jessov said...

M is such a bright little lady - no surprise that she is bored by all those regular preschool things!