Monday, April 23, 2007

Busy weekend

We had a busy- but fun weekend. Mom and dad were here with Sarah- but her plane left at 5 on Saturday. Sarah and I checked out the new Sephora store at Jordan Creek Friday night- I could easily become addicted!

Jane Nicholas and her family came to town on Saturday for Adam Whitney's wedding (talk about a clash of my worlds!) so we got to have lunch with them. Maggie and Janes daughter Isabelle had a great time together!
Maggie had another tumbling class- the teacher told her she was doing much better and she was so happy!

Saturday night was Maggies first concert. She did great sitting (mostly quietly!) through Ben masterworks chorale concert. It was less than an hour long and she had a great time. Once the music started she turned to me and said "it's music to my ears:)"

Yesterday was Sunday School and shopping! As Maggie has been known to say "it's always something!"

Owen had a nice weekend too:) I can't leave him out!

I'll try to post some pics this week.

Have a great week!

PS- for those of you who went to Middle School with me- do you remeber who our 7th grade math teacher was?

1 comment:

jessov said...

Mrs. Gainer? Or something like that - wasn't she also the art teacher?

SEPHORA IS AWESOME.